Sunday, December 20, 2009

Body Painting Commercials Humorous Short Story Ideas.?

Humorous Short Story Ideas.? - body painting commercials

I still have a 1-2 page short story of humor. I thought to write a story to make it not funny, but also fun. For example, Huckleberry Finn, the group does not know what is "saved" so that they have meaning to him what I think a person as a hostage until they die. Humorous. Or something that is funny but it was very sad for the person. Since advertising Old Spice was a man who painted his whole body at a football game with his girlfriend to leave, but she called and said he will bring his Parant in the game, you take a shower, sink, all colors, clothing, answer the door to discover that they are huge fans painted Parant. I take all suggestions. I have writers block my essay in my class.

0 comments:

Post a Comment