Wednesday, December 16, 2009

How To Tell When You Are Having A Gall Bladder Attack Can Anyone Tell Me What A Dilated Cystic Duct Mean, Had Suspected Gall Stones, But None Found, Can Anyone Help?

Can anyone tell me what a dilated cystic duct mean, had suspected gall stones, but none found, can anyone help? - how to tell when you are having a gall bladder attack

I had an ultrasound scan twice, and once in the 1st Cystic duct was scanned 12mm and 15mm in a new edition. Nobody will tell me what the end I had and endoscopy showed gastritis, ie, even though I still feel pain in my region, and the gallbladder can not eat solid food. Thank you in advance for your help

1 comments:

Dr Frank said...

An extended channel often shows that the stone was present, but it happened. It would be symptoms of stone and may have left a residual inflammation, and stop causing symptoms.

Post a Comment