Monday, January 11, 2010

Cover Letter Examples For Car Sales Help! I Need To Respond To A Public Complaint Letter.?

Help! I need to respond to a public complaint Letter.? - cover letter examples for car sales

I was invited to a letter written in response to a complaint from a client, I need help from the front, if possible. One participant said one truck driver who causes great damage to your vehicle caused by falling rubble and bricks, how long my boss told me that this is not true, as we cover for flight preventsn and falling debris, and the truck could not have accelerated we have a hand in the truck average of the absolute speed record. N9ot I know that the best way to begin this text, they tell me that I must be polite, but firm, since it is a false statement conviction. Please can someone show me a good example of how I should say that I am bound, full of stars, a big thank you in advance!

2 comments:

Volusian said...


Try it on paper with your company letterhead and modify it as you want.

*******************

Date

Dear Mx. Name:

In response to your DD month of the year 2008, the letter (or call), it is unfortunate that your vehicle was damaged. However, it is our firm belief that this incident has to do with his allegations of negligence on our society. The reasons are as follows:

1. We have to cover blah blah blah blah blah blah. These covers are intact and show no damage from falling debris.
2. Our company has never had an accident by falling debris
3. We have no witnesses to the accident in question
4. We have no evidence of the wreck in question
5. We can show that our truck can not accelerate (at time of accident)

Once again we are sorry for your accident, but we believe that the responsibility for this accident is another. However, if you back up hard evidence of their claims to present, please send it to me.

Best regards,



Your name

simmo said...

First, try to be open in acknowledging the complaint and has been studied by itself, or management and that research has found that its transportation is not liable for damage caused by dirt and motivation.

Not indicated in the letter that it was regrettable that the people, the car was damaged, but said that their companies are likely to cause damage. Teadious sounds and does not seem the end of this for a while.

Post a Comment