Monday, February 22, 2010

Good Victorias Secret Bras For Small Breasts How Do I Keep My Breasts In Place When Wearing A Revealing Shirt?

How do I keep my breasts in place when wearing a revealing shirt? - good victorias secret bras for small breasts

Ok, this is more likely to be answered by women. And please do not look down to me this.

I like to wear a lot of shirts and blouses Type V neck. I bought a great bra from Victoria's Secret, and I even bought a little smaller, bearing in mind that stretching after a while. (Instead of the current 34, 32) My only problem is that even if the place of my chest ... ... properlly I would like the T-shirt look for a time not to stay in my bra. And I do not have the same layout as I did from the outset, I tend to find myself too often setting. There is no way to keep everything in its place? I'm not an idiot, not that the tape off.

0 comments:

Post a Comment