Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Knex Motor Instructions Where Can I Find Knex Instructions For A Motorized Dinosour?

Where can i find knex instructions for a motorized dinosour? - knex motor instructions

My father bought me an aging engine Dinosour faced () at least 8 years old and I still have all the parts in a large box of Knex others. I build my board and it would be nice again. I have no number or something .. It was an old man with no party newest luxury motor. If you tell me where it might be possible to find the Council to be grateful.

Thank you in advance.

1 comments:

Jason T said...

3. How can I parts or boards that are not available online?

If the party or the book you are looking for is not on the direct line of K'NEX Store, please call us at 1 (800) KID-KNEX and we will help you much.

http://www.knex.com/info/commonquestions ...

Good luck!

Post a Comment