Saturday, February 13, 2010

Pad Parelli Parelli Saddle Question?

Parelli saddle question? - pad parelli

I Parelli almost a year and has done wonders for my horse. I like the chair, flowing, can not afford to spend that money now b / c I am a teenager. I thought buying a Wintec Dressage saddle, because you can change the neck and the CAIR system sounds like pads do Theraflex. Who knows, if the work Wintec Dressage Saddles also in comparison with a liquid saddle? I know it will be the same, but I'll try to find the best alternative for low cost. (We need a dressage saddle).
Thank you!

3 comments:

Rosi M said...

I have two types of goods and leather goods are still with me. In the early 90's has changed a whole plate angle for Wintec Sport and the grant was a big chair, but the difference in a meeting before my Stubben Siegfried 40 years, it's like the difference between an owner of a Saturn, and try it with a to compare the Mercedes. We'll see if later, the Stubben Wintec standards, almost 40 years.

Our reasoning behind this is that synthesis, no matter what they do give 'em' n ', which is a reason why interchangeable jaws chairs Wintec. I can honestly say that in the decades to have my Siegfried) (Stubben, I never seen a horse that did not fit and I have a lot of differentLocation Size / breeds. Quarter Horses TBS and out, to some Arabs.

I do not know how the fact that plastic does not "give" and they have a better chance to sponsor a horse, because they (do not change with the body of a horse with little or no give "in the trees, not to forget the comfort of a leather saddle for the rider, if you do not get a good seat.).

If you are limited to the funds, then try e-bay and find a good used saddle.

.:HandHu... said...

Wintec is good, so are Thorowgood. I suggest, one of Thorowgood for you! I have one (can not remember the model, a year or 2 years ago I got it)
I do not know in comparison with the current, because I have never done Parelli.

Tango, like my horse. said...

I would suggest, a Thorowgood. Wintec saddles the extraordinary at a reasonable price, but do not give "to move them (ie, rather than have the body of the horse, stiff and not moving) on. Thorowgood if large chairs. I like.

Post a Comment