Thursday, February 18, 2010

Herpes Pictures On Stomach Need Dermatologist Advice- Red Bumps In Pubic Region?

Need dermatologist advice- red bumps in pubic region? - herpes pictures on stomach

Hello, my name is David and I have a question. Below you will find a link to an image of the red skin. I have been going on for almost a year and only on an examination of British Columbia havent A.) do not have insurance and can not afford it and b.) I thought they were just pimples eventually disappear. Ok, to explain my situation: they are red and bumps that begin to appear as bald as a pimple, it will pop and white stuff, and I want to bleed. The 2 on the right side are the latest, as you can always see where they appeared. The 2 on the left side there for a while, like scars. To explode No pain, except when I pop or if they are ready. Biting is not very often, unless after the burst (but for me, cuts and HEALing bites and, as always on top). I do not know what they are, and that fascinated me. Herpes can not bc I had with a girl, and I was his first. Molluscum I prone and 12 years if it is useful. But it looks like molluscum me. Anyway, Heres a picture and I thank you for the advice!

http://img515.imageshack.us/my.php?image=47033030un7.jpg

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Without knowing more, it is difficult to help. This is done in another part of your body? When you say that bleed "is a minimum amount or more? Dermatitis seems there are a few others left the area, and a little higher.

You have a free clinic, and may receive an antibiotic for only $ 4 at Wal-Mart and others. They seem to be clean and I think you've tried a cream-based steroid or Neosporin? Give a shot, but (after one years dude.. If you interfere a little more than a week .. wake up!) I doubt if it will help. But it will not hurt.

Post a Comment